1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained on the website is
WABO Sp. z o. o based ul. Opaczewska 69/18, 02-201 Warsaw, NIP: 5262699104
3. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Act on the protection of personal data, the Act on the provision of electronic services, as well as all types of executive acts
and acts of Community law.
4. Personal data are processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior
in the following way:
through information entered voluntarily in the forms
by collecting “cookies”[patrz polityka plików “cookies”] .
8. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
9. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, eg in order to process the information contact.
10. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
11. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing his data at any time.
which may be influenced by the development of internet technology, possible changes to the law
in the field of personal data protection and the development of our website.
We will inform you about any changes in a visible and understandable way.
13. Links to other websites may appear on the Website. Such websites operate independently of the Website and are not supervised in any way
via the www.wabo.pl website. These websites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend to read.